Thursday, December 20, 2007

To The Football Game

One day I was looking around in my classroom.I saw a football goal and then all the sudden it started cracking open. I raised my hand up for Mrs. R to call on me. Then it got bigger and bigger as I waited. Then as she called on me a football hit her head and the whole class said wow, cool, and where did that come from. I had pointed at the wall and everybody looked. Mrs. R looked up and said," come on kids." The whole class was exited because it was the COWBOYS GAME. When we all got in there everybody was screaming. The cheerleaders were picking people from the auduance and letting them cheer with them. One of the cheerleaders named Ashly picked me. Sara and Lacey were both begging me to let them go down there, I said no because it was a once in a life time. I went down there and I met all the cheerleaders then they let me cheer with them. They had lift me up as a flyer, it was fun. Then they said 5,6,7,8 in to a cratel. At the end of that cheer they said," Wow that was great." They had taught me another cheer with a pyramid at the end. I got to be at the top. Kali,Arely,Emily,Sara,Lacey,Ana, Sally and Amy all said wow when we did the pyramid. I had a big smile on my face! Miss. T had came in the room wondering where we were, she saw the crack in the wall and decied to crawl through it. Once Miss.T got through the wall she said "WOW". Then she crawled back through out of the wall to get her class. Once Miss.T got her class in Mrs.R's room, all the kids were asking her questions. Miss. T's class crawed through the wall and the whole class had a wired face on,but then they caught up. Miss. T was looking around for us ,then saw us by the staduim. Miss. T yelled out," Mrs. R," and the class looked around. It seemed like we looked everywhere. As soon as they found us Ken was like is that Karsyn down there?. When we finished the cheer I got confused because the Cowboys were in a big huddle. I looked at my class and everybody kept saying score anther touchdown. Right then and their I knew they scored a touchdown. It's the fourth ending and were about to win. At the end of the game everybody was so happy because it was 52 to 61.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your story