Thursday, May 15, 2008

A "recipe" Poem about mom

  • Take 50 cups of flour & sweet sugar , &14 cups of strictness
  • Put 14 tablespoons of sugar & love in a woman- sized mold
  • Chop it into 14 pieces & add salt & pepper until it turns into the shape of a mom
  • Drop it into some oil and roll it without losing the shape
  • cook in an oven on the bottom row at 320 degrees until it looks pretty
  • You can tell it's done when you make it look human
  • Add sprinkles & frosting
  • cut & serve into little hearts and taste good, yummy, & full of love

1 comment:

Mrs. Choudhary said...

This is such an interesting poem! I would have never thought to do this. I teach 4th grade in a suburb of Chicago and I plan to share your poem along with the rest of the class' poems to my class today! Thank you for sharing your great writing!